Returns will not be accepted unless a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) has been issued by us.
If you would like to return please contact us at email@example.com with the original order reference and reason for return.
Once the return is approved you will be issued with an RMA and documentation to include with your return.
- We accept returns received within 14 days of purchase for an exchange or credit.
- Certain products such as swatches are made to order items and are non-returnable.
- A Returns Form must to be completed and enclosed within your return parcel.
- All item(s) should return in its original, unworn condition, including the original packaging and all tags.
- Returns will be processed within 3 days of receipt.
- We can’t be held responsible for delay, loss or damage to your parcel by the carrier.
- We recommend using an insured delivery service and retaining proof of postage
- Customers are liable for return shipping costs except when we are at fault.
- Failure to follow our return’s policy may lead to a delay or refusal of your refund/exchange request.
If you have received a damaged/incomplete/incorrect item(s) please do not return the item yet and kindly contact us. We will solve the issue immediately.
RECEIVED DAMAGED ITEM(S)
We need to confirm if the item is actually damaged with a photo. Once confirmed, we will arrange a replacement.
We need to confirm if you have received an incomplete order by checking your order details on our system. If so, we will arrange a replacement for the missing item immediately.
We need to confirm if the item is actually incorrect with a photo. Once confirmed, we will arrange a replacement. If not, you can return the item for an exchange/refund at your own return expense.